- Wearing a mask, face covering is mandatory in public spaces, keep safe physical distance and sign in the guest book when you visit the church. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- To see a priest or receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, please call to make an appointment. Confessions in Spanish are on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. before the Spanish Masses.
- Food program, St. Philip Neri’s Table, assists parishioners with canned food. Bring small items to the parish during office hours. Friends in need of food are welcome to come pick up food on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. We also need you as volunteers to assist with this program as we hope to expand.
- Christmas is upon us! The new Sunday Missals are in the parish office. Spanish Missals are $10 each; English Missals are $6.00 each.
- Our parish trilingual Advent Day of Confession is Thursday, December 16 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Confession is available in all 3 languages. Come during these hours or contact a priest for an appointment.
6. Dear parishioners: the Society of Saint Vincent De Paul will be holding a panettone/confectionery sale to raise funds after Masses on upcoming weekends. We hope you will purchase a panettone or confectionery for personal use or gifting and help support the Society’s work to help neighbours in need in our area.