- New Beginnings Grief Support Group meets Thursday, September 28 at 7:00 p.m. in room 3.
- The Parish Youth Ministry hosts a free concert on Friday, September 29 at 7:00 p.m. Everyone, young and old, is invited to attend. EDGE & LifeTeen Programs will begin in October.
- St. Vincent de Paul has begun the Thanksgiving Food Drive. As we thank the Lord for His blessings, let us remember our neighbors. Please bring cans of food to the office. Volunteers are greatly needed to serve the poor in our parish all year.
- LifeChain, the annual hour of Pro-Life witness, is Sunday, October 1 from 2:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. at the corner of Jane and Wilson streets. Please come and silently pray for an hour with other parishioners.
- We and our Capuchin Brothers host the Franciscan Triduum 2017. On October 3, we host many Franciscans for the Transitus and a potluck reception. On October 4, we host a multi-lingual St. Francis Feast Day Mass, and on October 5, we end with a special Interfaith Prayer for Peace Service and potluck with many different religious leaders coming to pray with us. Please take a bulletin for details and times. We also ask your help in providing food for all our guests.
- If you wish to be part of St. Philip Neri community, please register. For those seeking pastoral reference letters for employment or school, you must be a registered member of St. Philip Neri Parish. Thank you.
Next Week’s Second Collection is for the Heating of Our Church.