- EDGE Youth for grades 6-8 meets Fridays at 7:00 p.m.
LIFETEEN for High School students meets Saturday, March 10 at 5:00 p.m. All students are welcome!
- The Catholic Women’s League meets March 5 at 7:00 p.m.
- Coins for Life is our parish Lent Almsgiving project. Please take a small plastic box at the back of the church, home to collect spare change. Please teach and encourage your children as their help and prayers are vital to saving babies lives.
- Stations of the Cross are every Friday in Lent in our 3 languages. A weekly Friday night Mass in English is offered with the Stations of the Cross. Lenten events are posted in the bulletin and on the bulletin boards.
- We have a book sale! Bring the short stories of Michigan’s Bishop Ken Untener’s Lenten Little Black Book home. These simple 6 minute daily Scripture reflections in English or Spanish will help deepen your relationship with Christ this Lent. Or buy the yellow Adoration
books in English or Italian for Friday Adoration. Each is $1.50 or buy both for $2.00 in the parish office.
- Lenten Missions: in English March 11-15 with Capuchin Provincial Minister Br. Henry Alva; and in Italiano with Don Francesco Armenti March 18-21. Please see posters or take a bulletin.
- Our parish hosts a Blood Drive on March 5 at 3:00 p.m. Please book your appointment at blood.ca.
- New Beginnings host Br. Ignatius’ Mini-Retreat on the Canticle of the Creatures on Saturday, March 10 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. is at St. Roch’s Church on Islington Avenue. Please call the office to register for this free event.
- It’s ShareLife season again. Please read the testimonials in our parish bulletin to see how your money has blessed many souls. The first collection is March 18. Thank you for your generosity!
- Secular Franciscans meet Sunday, February 25 at 12:00 noon Mass following by the Fraternity gathering.
- This week’s bulletin has our monthly calendar along with a special letter from Cardinal Thomas Collins. Please take this week’s bulletin.
- Our Warm Hearts, Warm Hands Special Boiler Fundraiser is growing. Thanks to the many parishioners who are giving over their weekly tithe. As you donate, we’ll publish your name if you wish and your generous amount.