- EDGE Youth for grades 6-8 meets Fridays at 7:00 p.m. LIFETEEN for High School students meets Saturday, February 17 at 5:00 p.m. All students are welcome!
- Please take a bulletin to read about Warm Hearts, Warm Hands Special Boiler Fundraiser. As you donate, we’ll publish your name if you wish and your generous amount. Thank you to all the families coming forward in caring for our church.
- Coins for Life is our parish Lent Almsgiving project. Please take a small plastic box home to collect spare change to help promote the Pro-Life Movement. Please teach and encourage your children their help and prayers are vital.
- The Archdiocese has requested parish volunteers to form a new SHARELIFE committee at our parish. If you are interested, please call the parish office.
- Stations of the Cross are every Friday in Lent in our 3 languages. Lenten events are posted in the bulletin and on the bulletin boards.
- Ash Wednesday is February 14. Please check special Mass times on the bulletin boards:
There is NO 7:15 a.m. messa.
8:00 a.m. English
9:00 a.m. Italiano
12:00 p.m. English
7:00 p.m. Español, English, Italiano
- Lenten Missions
in English March 11-15; in Italiano March 18-21. Please see posters or take a bulletin.
- We have a book sale! Bring the short stories of Michigan’s Bishop Ken Untener’s Little Black Book home. These simple 6 minute daily Scripture reflections in English or Spanish will help deepen your relationship with Christ this Lent. Or buy the yellow Adoration books in English or Italian for Friday Adoration. Each is $1.50 or buy both for $2.00 in the parish office.