- Wearing a mask, face covering is mandatory in public spaces, keep safe physical distance and sign in the guest book when you visit the church. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- To see a priest or receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, please call to make an appointment. Confessions in Spanish are on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. before the Spanish Masses.
- Food program, St. Philip Neri’s Table, assists parishioners with canned food. Bring small items to the parish during office hours. Friends in need of food are welcome to come pick up food on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Advent begins at the end of November. The new Sunday Missals are in the parish office. Spanish Missals are $10 each; English Missals are $6.00 each.
- Special All Souls Candles are available in the office. You can write the name of your loved one on the candle; we will pray for them throughout the month. The offering is $20.00 each.
- The November 17th Mass is for all the Faithful Departed of our St. Philip Neri Parish. If you have lost one of your family members, call the office and give your name and contact number. You could light a candle in honour of your love one.
7. NEXT WEEK, there will be a second collection for The Shepherds’ Trust. The mission of The Shepherds’ Trust is to ensure elderly and disabled priests are provided with sufficient financial resources to lead a dignified life after many years of ministry. Your generous gift will help our priests maintain a modest but active and independent lifestyle in their retirement years. For priests who are ill or otherwise infirm, the Trust ensures they have access to nursing home facilities and medical care. Thank you for your support of this important work.