- Wearing a mask, face covering is mandatory in public spaces, keep safe physical distance, sign in the guest book when you come to church. Thank you for loving one another. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- To see a priest or receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, please call to make an appointment. Confessions in Spanish are on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. before the Spanish Masses.
- Food program, St. Philip Neri’s Table, assists parishioners with canned food. We ask for sugar, salt, oil and boxed or powdered milk. Bring these to the parish during office hours. Friends in need of food are welcome to come pick up food on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. We need volunteers to assist with this program as we plan to expand it.
- Parents of current Communion and Confirmation age children, please check our parish website for all new and current information. The Cardinal has asked all parishes to postpone all First Communions and Confirmations for at least 6 weeks. For new registrations and deadlines to register your child to receive their sacraments this Spring, please check our parish website: www.stphilipneri.ca/sacraments. Everything is only online. Thank you for your understanding.
5. We are honoring married couples on February 12 at the 5:00pm Mass and on February 13 at the 9:00am and 12:00pm Masses. Any couple celebrating their 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th and above anniversary, please call the parish office and give your names, phone numbers and which Mass you will attend.