- Wearing a mask, face covering is mandatory in public spaces, keep safe physical distance and sign in the guest book when you visit the church. Thank you for protecting one another. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- To see a priest or receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, please call to make an appointment. Confessions in Spanish are on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. before the Spanish Masses.
- Food program, St. Philip Neri’s Table, assists parishioners with canned food. Bring small items to the parish during office hours. Friends in need of food are welcome to come pick up food on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. We also need volunteers to assist with this program as we hope to expand.
- The new Sunday Missals are in the parish office with all the Christmas readings and reflections. Spanish Missals are $10 each; English Missals are $6.00 each.
- Please check our parish website and e-bulletin for all the special Christmas Mass schedule. The posters are on the bulletin boards.
- The Society of Saint Vincent De Paul thanks you for your help and support for their work to help neighbors in need in our area.