- Thank you for continuing to mail in, drop off and use our parish website’s “DONATE” button. So far for the Roof Fund, we’ve collected donations of $900 this week for a grand total of $150,360. God bless your generosity!
- Wearing a mask, face covering is mandatory in public spaces, keep safe physical distance and sign in the guest book when you visit the church for private prayer Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- To receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, please call to make an appointment during this extended lockdown. Appointments are highly recommended during the pandemic!
- During the current lockdown, we cannot have large gatherings. So the doors of the church will be locked during Mass times. Please watch Mass on our parish website: www.stphilipneri.ca.
- We will offer various Distribution of Ashes with Holy Communion Services between Wednesday, February 17 and Saturday, February 20. Only a maximum of 10 people are allowed to attend at the following start times each day:
9:30 a.m.; 10:30 a.m.; or 11:30 a.m.
We advise you register on the parish website or call the Parish Office. Always remember to wear your mask, sign in the guest book and keep safe physical distance.
- Monday, February 15 is Family Day. The office will be closed.