- Even though wearing a mask or face covering is optional in public spaces, we highly recommend that you wear your mask when you come to the church. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The parish office has some Easter books for sale. Part of the sales proceeds benefit ShareLife by the author who is a parishioner.
- St. Philip Neri’s Table hosts an Easter Food Drive until next Sunday, April 10. We are in need of basic staples, such as: rice, beans, canned meat, sugar, salt, powdered milk, oil, canned vegetables and tomato sauce. Please bring them this week. Friends in need of food are welcome to come pick up food every Saturday of the month from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Friday Stations of the Cross are on Friday nights in Italian at 6:00 p.m., in English at 7:00 p.m. & in Spanish at 8:00 p.m.
- For Holy Week Celebrations, please check our bulletin boards and e-bulletin on our parish website for all special times. Remember the unborn in our annual COINS FOR LIFE fundraiser. Please take a box to fill.
- Please bring Easter flowers after Palm Sunday, April 10 and throughout Holy Week to decorate the church for Easter celebrations.
- Parish Day of Confession in our three languages is on Tuesday night, April 5 at 7:00 p.m. You can always make an appointment. Also, see our poster for other special times. Come, prepare for Easter Sunday!