1. Theology Café continues February 13 at 7:00pm.
2. The Knights of Columbus meet next February 15 at 8:00pm.
3. The Finance Committee meets next February 16 at 7:00pm.
4. All young people in grades 6-8 are invited to participate in our EDGE Program. The next gathering is February 28 at 7:00pm.
5. New Beginnings grief support group next meets February 24 at 7:00pm.
6. Ash Wednesday is March 1. Please check the bulletin board for all the special Mass times. Ashes will be given at each Mass.
7. Lift Jesus Higher Rally is March 4 in downtown. We have tickets for both the adult and special Youth Rally on sale in the parish office.
8. Our Pakistani Christian Community who hosts monthly URDU Masses invite all to a Dinner Gala on March 3 to help Pakistani Christian Refugees. To donate or buy tickets, please call Emmanuel 647-308-3837.
9. Canada has legalized assisted suicide/euthanasia; did you know that doctors in Ontario are forced to provide direct referrals for patients seeking to end their lives? Pro Life Doctors who object feel a direct referral is akin to being an accomplice to assisted suicide. No foreign jurisdiction in the world that has legalized euthanasia/assisted suicide has forced health care workers or hospitals to act against their conscience. Visit website CanadiansforConscience.ca to learn more, join the “Call for Conscience” and to write directly to your Member of Provincial Parliament asking them to protect conscience rights. Ushers will hand out copies of letters ready for your signature next week. Please take a bulletin for more info.